Healthy foods to include in your diet that will help alleviate arthritis and joint pain are:
- Nuts and seeds such as walnuts, almonds, flaxseed and chia seeds
- Dark green, leafy vegetables such as spinach, kale and arugula
- Colorful fruits such as cherries and blueberries
- Olive oil such as extra virgin olive oil which is the least refined olive oil
- Whole grains such as brown rice, whole wheat bread and oatmeal
- Bone broth
- Dark chocolate
Some foods to avoid when trying to alleviate joint pain are:
- Safflower oil, Corn oil, Peanut oil, Soy oil and Vegetable oil
- Gluten which is in regular pasta, bread and beer
- Excessive alcohol
- Saturated fats such as sausage, bacon and cheese
Dr. Scott Gardner and the team at Gardner Family Chiropractic can be reached at (973) 614-9256 and is located at 799 Clifton Ave, Clifton, NJ 07013.
Click here to receive more information & to schedule your appointment.