The 5 most common repetitive motion injuries that chiropractors can help with are:
- Tech neck or forward head posture
- Chronic low back pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tennis elbow
Each one of these injuries is different. Our chiropractic approach to each one of these is unique. However, the guidelines would be similar.
We follow these 9 steps when treating repetitive motion injuries:
- Diagnose the injury
- Identify the cause of the injury
- Modify the activity or improve the ergonomics of the activity
- Perform chiropractic adjustments
- Stretch tight muscles
- Strengthen weakened muscles
- Work on posture building
- Practice home care
- Re-evaluate the patient
Dr. Scott Gardner, Dr. Ben Rauch and the team at Gardner Family Chiropractic can be reached at (973) 614-9256 and are located at 799 Clifton Ave, Clifton, NJ 07013.
Click here to receive more information & to schedule your appointment.