5 ways that chiropractors can help people avoid back pain are:
- Restoring the spine to its proper alignment. This takes the pressure off of the nerves and the discs.
- Teaching posture building exercises. Posture is really the window to our spine. And our spine is the window to our health. Most people are spending way too much time sitting and using technology.
- Offering advice on proper workstation setup so that we can create an environment with the least amount of stress and tension on the spine.
- Providing nutrition, supplementation, and exercise advice. We really want to get people putting the proper fuel in their body and we want to get them out there moving more and moving correctly.
- Maintaining the spine. Once we get the spine back to its normal, correct alignment, we want to protect it by maintaining that proper alignment.
Dr. Scott Gardner and the team at Gardner Family Chiropractic can be reached at (973) 614-9256 and is located at 799 Clifton Ave, Clifton, NJ 07013.